Search

About Me

| Monday, August 8, 2016
Love is mysterious, magic, beautiful. Only a certain words are not enough to describe about love it is a thing which let you do from anything to everything. Love is to support, care each other and grow each other to. I used to be so excited and curious about the feelings wen u r in love. But, now I got know that, how it seems beautiful from outside, it’s complicated from inside.
 It is such beautiful feelings, being loved by the one whom you love the most. Oh!! How can I forget those wonderful moments I had those days?? Falling in love, dreaming of being old together and that dream turning real…



Yah, after that we finally married after our 2yrs of relationship. He used to care me like a sister, support me in my every decision like a brother, always being there in every situation like a father and love unconditionally like a mother. This was our relationship with everything perfect. We were perfect “ US” with much of understanding.

It is said that if something is meant to be it will be anyhow and in any cost but if it is not meant to be, it started too after years of our married life. Relationship’s most important thing is trust and understanding. And the thing called ‘trust and understanding’ faded away slowly. And every day, every night argument started. Both we decided to be apart.  It will be better for us to live separately and have our personal life. We finally had divorce. All those promises of being old together, to love each other to our last breathe, everything was finished. Everything was left unsaid. This was the reason how a beautiful love story remained just as a story with heartbroken ending.

I am 29 years old. It’s been 4 years of our divorce and still I’m not able to move on completely. I know single life rocks, it has its own freedom n carefree life but it’s like sometime someday somehow I feel like I’m in needy of care, in needy of supportive love, I wish I had someone by there my side whom I can share my feelings.


If anyone want to know more about me and want to be my partner then come to this site do Sign Up with your real information…..let’s talk to in skype,viber… Ok see you my friend take care bye.
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post
© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content I Am Alone